Fulton Steamboat Inn Amenities and Lancaster Attractions
For a Memorable Experience in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
It is our goal to provide superior guest satisfaction to every guest that enters our Lancaster Inn through a friendly and dedicated team of qualified individuals.
We are dedicated to ensure your time spent with us at the Fulton Steamboat Inn is both unique, and memorable each time you visit Lancaster County, PA!
The following amenities are available for all passengers aboard the Fulton Steamboat Inn:
- Huckleberry's Restaurant & Tavern
- Heated Indoor Pool and Whirlpool, with Adult Swim
- Duck and Koi Feeding Pond and Walking Trail
- JR. First Mate's Happy Harbour Landing Playground
- Fire-pit & Patio
- The Emporium Gift Shoppe
- Adult Fitness Center
- Electronic Game Room
- Meeting and Banquet Facility
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
- Coin-Operated Guest Laundry
Guest Room Amenities Include:
- Nautical and Victorian themed rooms
- 32" Flat Panel LCD Television
- Blu-Ray DVD Player
- AM-FM clock radio
- Direct dial phone
- Hair dryers
- Irons and Ironing board
- Fully ADA Accessible
Lancaster County Area Attractions
Enjoy the distinctive and historical world of our Amish friends, and enjoy all of the world-class Lancaster attractions and fun nearby!
At the Fulton Steamboat Inn, you are simply in the most convenient location to experience all that Lancaster County has to offer. We are located adjacent to many of Lancaster's primary attractions, and have an abundance of information to help you plan your visit to Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Our perfect location makes us the easy choice when looking for Lancaster Pennsylvania Hotels. We are located within minutes of:
- The Strasburg Rail Road
- Dutch Wonderland Family Amusement Park
- Sight and Sound Millennium Theatre
- The American Music Theatre
- Rockvale Outlets
- Tanger Outlet Centers
- Choo-Choo Barn
- Village Greens Miniature Golf
- Dutch Apple Dinner Theater
- Bird-in-Hand Farmers Market
- Lancaster's Central Market
- Good 'N Plenty Restaurant
For complete information on things to do in Lancaster, click here to visit the Pennsylvania Dutch Convention and Visitor's Bureau Web site.
The Emporium Gift Shoppe
Pick up great Pennsylvania Dutch Country souvenirs and treat yourself to a locally made item or themed Fulton Steamboat Inn gift at this amiable Lancaster attraction onsite. Whatever your interest, you're sure to find it here at the Emporium Gift Shoppe! Local specialties include Kitchen-Kettle jams, chocolate-covered pretzels, handmade arts and crafts, Lancaster County quilts and more!
We also have partnered with one of Lancaster County’s favorite attractions, Kitchen Kettle Village, to provide you, our guest, with many of Lancaster County favorite jams and jellies in the Emporium Gift Shoppe!
Children’s Happy Harbour Landing, and First Mates Fire-Pit & Patio!