Here are some answers to frequently asked questions at the Fulton Steamboat Inn.
- All of our guest rooms are non-smoking.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access is available in all guest rooms.
- Registration is at 3pm, and check out is at 11am.
- Pack N’ Play and Air Mattresses available upon request.
- We're pleased to accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and travelers checks.
- No personal checks accepted.
- 48-hour notification necessary for cancellation.
- We do not allow pets.
- All reservations at our hotel in Lancaster PA must be guaranteed with a valid credit card.
- A valid credit card must be presented at check-in.
- Our fax number is (717) 299-9992
Duke’s (surprise) Birthday Party at Dutch Wonderland
Everyone’s favorite dragon is having a birthday party, but he doesn’t know it! Duke thinks he’s coming to the Lagoon for a special performance, but little does he know that all of his friends will be gathered to surprise him with a birthday party. Expect treats, games and FUN! The celebrationwill be held at 1:30pm at Duke’s Lagoon on Wednesday June 26, 2013 •Duke’s (surprise) birthday party is included in your admission to Dutch Wonderland on Wednesday June 26
Thomas the Train™ is making his 1st 2013 Stop in Lancaster, PA, June 16 to the 22nd!
Rain or Shine, there are always plenty of things to do in Lancaster, PA. The Fulton Steamboat Inn is located within minutes of Lancaster's most popular attractions! Whether you're thinking of visiting Lancaster for an Ride on Thomas The Train, to shop until you drop at Rockvale Outlet, to bring the one you love for a romantic getaway, or for sharing memories with the whole family... Lancaster County, PA has something for you! Check out upcoming events in Lancaster County to plan your Nautical Adventure aboard a Steamboat!